This limited warranty represents the exclusive remedy for warranty failure and the total liability of Gocheap Autoparts for any part it warrants. Gocheap Autoparts MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some states also do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so the below information may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. Gocheap Autoparts does not authorize any person to vary the terms, conditions or exclusions of this warranty. If any provision of the warranty should become invalid or unenforceable because of any laws, the remaining terms and provisions of the warranty shall remain in full force and effect. Gocheap Autoparts.
- Unless otherwise noted on the invoice, warranty expires 30 days after the date of purchase. Warranty implies on defective parts only, which is for exchange only, NO CASH REFUNDS. In some cases we might use a restocking fee of minimum 25%.
- All custom cuts are final, NO RETURNS ACCEPTED.
- We are not responsible for damages or any loss caused from installation, removal or use of this merchandise.
- Request for warranty coverage must be made within this time. Claims made after this period of time will not be covered under the warranty.
- Merchandise must be returned to the seller.
- All cores must be returned drained of all fluids.
- Failure due to accident or collision, Improper installation of the part, misuse, abuse, modification, vehicle used off-road or for racing purposes, chemical fallout, tree sap, salt, hail, or other environmental conditions, disassembling voids warranty.
- 25% restocking fee on “ALL” no fault returned parts.
- The rear ends are guaranteed to work properly at time of purchase, gears are guaranteed to be in good condition at time of purchase, bearings are guaranteed to be without material noise at time of purchase. There is no responsibility for improper installation by customers.
- Heat tabs are placed on all engine blocks. If tab center is melted this voids warranty. All lines and coolers must be flushed or replaced. If original intake is used it must be inspected and cleared of any foreign materials. Any disassembly of internal components voids warranty.
- There is not “LABOR” warranty of any kind provided by the seller, unless otherwise expressed on bill of sale.
- A reasonable, non-refundable, cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed or order from another source.
- All sheet metal parts and automotive glass are SOLD AS IS, NO RETURNS/NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Engine accessories such as, but not limited to water pumps, timing components, gaskets, etc. are not guaranteed. There is no reimbursement for the labor to install or remove a defective engine. Furthermore any transportation costs of vehicles, that used parts were installed on, direct or indirect is not covered in any manner.
- NO WARRANTY ON LABOR, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you buy a part and do not need it, you now have an extra part due to buyer error.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable no exceptions.
- By receiving the invoice, from Gocheap Autoparts the customer acknowledges all warranty terms and will follow the standard trades practice of Gocheap Autoparts.
- Engines and transmissions are only guaranteed for internal issues we do not guarantee the outer appearance of our parts. No exceptions.
- NO CASH REFUNDS
- If your merchandise was shipped to you via freight or UPS, then it is the buyer’s financial responsibility to return the merchandise for a refund.
- All transportation costs are excluded from this warranty. Gocheap Autoparts reserves the rights to repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any part at its option.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect all items for accuracy and damage upon delivery or pickup. Gocheap Autoparts will not be responsible to replace or refund any part after it has been delivered or has left the premises for damage, missing parts, etc…
- Damages are limited to the price paid for the part, not including shipping, and are further limited to return of the item purchased.
- Any part of these Terms and Conditions that are to be prohibited, or unenforceable shall be ineffective without invalidating the rest of the Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the rights to inspect any product prior to replacement.
- The buyer is responsible for all part compatible and interchange.
- Airbags and “SRS” should be installed by a qualified installer.
- The buyer assumes all risk and liabilities involved with damages and injuries which may arise.
Warranty does not cover:
- The purchaser’s loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the vehicle, towing expenses, installation expenses, commercial loss, INCIDENTAL or consequential damage SUCH AS PHYSICAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RENTAL VEHICLE CHARGES, OR ACCOMMODATIONS RESULTING FROM THE FAILURE OF THE PART unless otherwise noted.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus any shipping charges that may have been incurred.
- Parts must be returned unused and in the same condition as when purchased.
- Body sections which have been cut to order are not returnable.
- The seller has the right not to accept returned merchandise if he/she believes its condition has changed from the date of sale.
- All cores must be drained of all fluids.
- Failure due to accident or collision, improper installation of the part, misuse, abuse, modification, vehicle used off-road or for racing purposes, chemical fallout, tree sap, salt, hail, or other environmental conditions, disassembling voids warranty.
By receiving the invoice receipt from GOCHEAP AUTOPARTS, the customer acknowledges all warranty terms and will follow the standard trade practices of GOCHEAP AUTOPARTS.